Tuesday, January 3, 2012

6.5 months

Most of the house progress recently has been inside, but there were a few exterior changes I realized I never captured for the slide show (the main entry door got painted, we removed the plastic and labels from the windows, etc.). I just went outside to snap some photos - most likely the last slide show update until the spring when we can deal with grading and landscaping issues. Today's shots came out a little dark because of the glare from the snow, but I thought it would be fun to do one last side-by-side of the first (6/19/2011) and last (1/3/2012) pictures from each angle...

East side before

East side after

South side before

South side after

North side before

North side after

2 comments:

  1. I don't see a difference other than the paint color is a little different. j/k I love that red. I bet it has to make you feel pretty good when driving up to that beautiful house.

    ReplyDelete